So you’ve recently big-chopped and now you don’t know what to do with your TWA. Oftentimes, after cutting off most if not all of your hair, it may get frustrating when it feels as though there aren’t as many styling options for your shorter curls. Don’t let your short style fool you into thinking you are limited. You’ve got the best of both worlds! You can either wake up, do nothing to your hair, and go (looking fab) or you can take time styling it a bit differently every morning. Here are some ideas to make your natural TWA fierce:
- Photo courtesy of curloverdose.wordpress.com
- Side Part
- Something as simple as a part can make a world of difference. Choose the side that suits you best and work it.
Photo courtesy of naturallymemedia.com
Experimenting with color can give your natural TWA new life. Have you always wanted to be a blonde? Or maybe red is your fantasy. Give it a try.
- Photo courtesy of urbanbellemag.com
- Pretty flowers, headbands, and clips can all add some glam and they don’t cost a fortune. Stock up so you always have one ready.
- Photo courtesy of my.datasphere.com
- Finger Coils
- Wrap your hair around your finger in small sections to create a coiled look. After a few days you can release them for a fuller style. Two looks in one!
How do you spice up your TWA?