We are a start up manufacturer of natural hair and skin care products. We are looking for a smart, articulate individual to respond to customer service emails and voicemails. Strong background in customer service and superb written communication skills are a plus. This job is ideal for someone who has 2 other regular VA clients as things may pop up all day long, but its not a steady stream of work.
– Respond to customer emails and voicemails throughout the day (am and pm), and on weekends (e.g. where is my package, something spilled in my package, I need my tracking number, what stores are you located in).
– Respond to customer Facebook and Instagram postings throughout the day (am and pm and weekends).
– Identify any major customer service issues/trends.
– Send daily summary email of issues requiring attention to Online Store Manager and management.
– Submit weekly CRM report to Shipping and Operations Team every Monday by 9 am CST
– Hours: 2-3 hours/day or 10-15 hours/week
– Self Starter
– Strong written communication skills
– Meets deadlines
– Available all day or most of the day on gmail chat
Compensation: A flat fee or hourly pay TBD.
Although this position is virtual, we expect the candidate to respond to all inquiries receive the same day within 2-3 hours max,. All customer service issues should be resolved in less than 24 hours.
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, payment requirements and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject of email should be: tgin Customer Service Representative.